- Principles of advanced first aid in emergencies
- Emergency preparedness
- Assess & manage an emergency scene
- Anatomy & physiology
- Disorders & diseases
- Life support first aid for casualties of any age
- Primary & secondary assessment
- Wounds & bleeding
- Poisoning, bites, & stings
- Emergency childbirth
- CPR & rescue breaths (adult, child, infant)
Read, write, & understand English
Math literacy (ABET Level 3 – Grade 7)
Grade 10 certificate
R2200.00 per person
(please contact us for onsite quotations, price per person may differ depending on group size)
Written theory test (closed book; requires 85% to pass)
Practical demonstration of First Aid skills
If found ‘not yet competent’, an attendance certificate will be issued
First Aid Training SA Certificate of Competence. Valid for 3 years
Digital certificate & wallet card in your own private vault. Access via the internet, anytime, anywhere.
Issued within 7 working days from successful completion of training.
Drum Beat Academy, 7 Van Wouw Street, Groenkloof, Pretoria
Call us today to make your booking 0860 10 36 35 or complete the quick contact form at the top right of the page.