- Principles of emergency care
- Emergency scene management
- Multiple injury management
- Artificial respiration; adult, child, & infant
- CPR – one person; adult, child, & infant
- Airway obstruction; conscious/unconscious adult, child, & infant
- Chest pain & stroke
- Shock, unconsciousness, & fainting
- Medical emergencies
- Wounds, bleeding & amputations
- Head & spinal injuries; incl. transport
- Joint injuries & rescue carries
- Poisons, bites, & stings
- Chest, pelvic, & abdominal injuries
- Fractures & splinting
- HIV AIDS
Read, write, & understand English
Math literacy (ABET Level 3 – Grade 7)
Grade 10 certificate
3 days (24 hours)
R1470.00 per person
Written theory test (closed book; requires 85% to pass)
Practical demonstration of First Aid skills
If found ‘not yet competent’, an attendance certificate will be issued
First Aid Training SA Certificate of Competence. Valid for 3 years
First Aid Level 1: DoL
First Aid Level 2: Workshop unit standard aligned.
Digital certificate & wallet card in your own private vault. Access via the internet, anytime, anywhere.
Issued within 7 working days from successful completion of training.
Drum Beat Academy, 7 Van Wouw Street, Groenkloof, Pretoria
Call us today to make your booking 0860 10 36 35 or complete the quick contact form at the top right of the page.