Dates can change without prior notice. Please confirm the date with the office before booking. Certain venues may have seat limitations, this is normally indicated on the course schedule.
Please contact us for our latest course schedule (firstname.lastname@example.org / 012 460 9585)
- Learner must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Requires submitting a certified copy of your ID document / Passport / Driver license / Birth certificate / Asylum or refugee permit. Certified copy of your highest qualification. A short 2 page CV.
- Competency and/or attendance certificates. TETA (approx. 6 months) & First Aid Training SA
- Digital certificate.
- Attendance certificate issued within 10 working days from successful completion of training.
- Contact us for more details regarding the new legislation regarding First Aid training.
Call us today to make your booking 0860 10 36 35 or complete the quick contact form at the top right of the page.