Dates can change without prior notice. Please confirm the date with the office before booking. Certain venues may have seat limitations, this is normally indicated on the course schedule.
- Learner must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- For our 1-day courses learner must have access to the internet and a printer.
- Requires submitting a copy of your ID document / Passport / Driver license / Birth certificate / Asylum or refugee permit
- Competency and/or attendance certificates
- Digital certificate & wallet card (where applicable) in your own private vault. Access via the internet, anytime, anywhere.
- Issued within 7 working days from successful completion of training.
Call us today to make your booking 0860 10 36 35 or complete the quick contact form at the top right of the page.