All of our courses are currently being run as scheduled. We are taking steps to ensure the safety of our staff and students.
- During this time we will follow the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for training CPR, no artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth) will be done in class, we’ll do hands-only CPR.
- All students will have to wear disposable gloves when doing practical.
- We are implementing general hygiene policies to prevent the spread of germs.
- We have soap and water available for hand washing at our training venues.
- Hand sanitiser will also be available.
- All tables and public surfaces (tables, CPR dolls, etc) will be disinfected before and/or after class.
- We are also encouraging all staff and students not to shake hands when greeting, but rather just to say a friendly ‘hi’.
- Staff and students are encouraged to stay home and to seek testing if they display the signs & symptoms for Covid-19.
- Students, please let us know if you won’t be attending class for this reason and we’ll happily reschedule your training for a later date.